A favourite of mine is Key Lime Pie. Awhile ago i found this recipe online and just recently tried out. It is a very easy recipe and even more delicious. :)
Key Lime Pie Cupcakes
- 1 white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 c. half and half
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 6 Tbs. Key Lime Juice ( I used lime juice)
- 4 Tbs. Grated lime peel (about 2 limes for garnish)
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, half and half, and 3 T. key lime juice. Pour 1-2 T. of cake batter into each cupcake paper liner. In a separate bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk and rest of the lime juice. Evenly divide lime milk into batter-filled cups. Tops with remaining batter until 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until cake springs back when touched lightly. Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting and garnish with grated lime peel.
Yields: 18-24 cupcakes
Submitted by sweetsgenius